Talking Ben the Dog Free
Play as Ben, the retired chemistry professor dog
Ben is an adorable dog who talks and is friends with Talking Tom.
Talking Ben the Dog Free is a cute app that features a dog that looks like he should be in a cartoon. There are several things that you can do with Ben. He has his own chair to sit in, and he sometimes has a mind of his own while he's enjoying his time in the living room or kitchen. Ben will look at magazines and books, giving you a bit of information about what he's reading. You can help Ben conduct science experiments, such as mixing colors together to get new colors.
When you use Talking Ben the Dog Free, you can take care of his needs, such as feeding him and making sure he's comfortable before he goes to bed. He spends a lot of his time in his large chair so that he's cozy, but there are times when he will get up and play or walk around the house. His actions are realistic with his facial movements and how he moves his arms and legs. His friend Tom often comes by to visit and try to play tricks on him.
- Adorable app to use
- Like having a real dog with you at all times
- Create fun experiments
- Ads can be annoying
NEW VIDEO GALLERY: Lights. Camera. Action! From now on you can watch Talking Tom and Friends animated series, shorts and other videos inside the app. So just press play and enjoy the view.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.